The March to the Mailbox campaign is an effort sponsored by the U.S. Census Bureau to encourage residents to complete and mail back the 2010 questionnaires. Campaign events are geared to focus on areas identified as low-response neighborhoods.
Each event will be between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Sanford events are taking place at:
• New Bethel M.B. Church, 619 E. 10th St.
• Getting Your House in Order Ministries, 2400 Chase Ave.
• Goldsboro Front Porch, 1213 W. 13th St.
• Central Florida Dream Center, 540 Pecan Ave.
• Palmetto Avenue Baptist Church, 2626 S. Palmetto Ave.
• Midway Safe Harbor, 2251 Right Way Ave.