Historic Seminole is collecting Seminole Memories. Share your favorite memories and photographs of the people, the places and the events of Seminole County.
You don’t have to be a resident to share your Seminole County memories and photos. You can email your memories and photos to email@example.com. You can also drop off your memories and photos at several locations. If you don’t have a copy of your photo that you can spare, several of these locations will scan your photos so you can keep your original.
Sites are listed below. As new sites become available, they will be listed on the Historic Seminole website at www.historicseminole.org.
Drop Off Only
• Museum of Seminole County History, 300 Bush Blvd., Sanford; Hours – Tuesday through Friday, 1 to 5 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Museum of Geneva History, 156 1st St., Geneva; Hours – 2nd and 4th Sundays, 2 to 4 p.m.
• Oviedo Fire Administration Office, 1934 CR 419W., Oviedo; Hours – Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Student Museum, 301 W. 7th St., Sanford; Hours – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 1:30 to 3 p.m.
Drop Off and Scan
• Lake Mary Events Center, 260 N. Country Club Rd., Lake Mary; Hours – Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. 5 p.m.
• Lake Mary Historical Museum, 158 N. Country Club Rd., Lake Mary; Hours – Thursday 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Sanford Planning and Zoning, 300 N. Park Ave., Sanford; Hours – Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Ask for Christine Dalton
• Seminole County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, 1000 AAA Dr., Lake Mary; Hours – Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Seminole County Parks and Recreation Department, 845 Lake Markham Rd., Sanford; Hours – Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.