• Police arrested a 25-year-old man Monday after they said he grabbed a pregnant woman.
Charles Lazarus Piazza was charged with aggravated battery – offender should have known victim was pregnant – and taken to the Seminole County jail.
• Police arrested a 46-year-old woman Thursday after they said she punched a man in the face twice.
Annie Jean Burgess was charged with domestic violence battery and taken to the Seminole County jail.
• Police arrested a 19-year-old man Thursday after they said he threw a soda can at a woman and poured shampoo on her.
Mario Colon Castro was charged domestic violence and taken to the Seminole County jail.
• Police arrested a 19-year-old Deltona man and a 20-year-old Sanford man Wednesday after they said the two were in possession of oxycodone and drug equipment in the parking lot of 7-Eleven on N. French Avenue.
Police said an employee of the store flagged them down to check on the two men who were slumped over in a car in the parking lot. Police found three pills on one man and a syringe on the other, and after the two were medically cleared one of the men admitted they had just learned to shoot up pills, and this was their first attempt.
Brandon Aaron Dolphin, of Larchmont Drive, was charged with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription and Timothy Colton Downer, of Beacon Drive, was charged with possession of drug equipment. Both were taken to the Seminole County jail.
• Police arrested a 21-year-old Lake Mary man after they said he was in possession of marijuana.
Police said they stopped the man on Ridgewood Avenue and were able to smell burnt marijuana in the vehicle. When police asked if there were any drugs in the car, the driver informed them there was marijuana in the glovebox, but later told police he did not own the car and was unaware of what drugs were inside.
Jamie Richard Butler, of Estates Circle, was charged with possession of marijuana under 20 grams and issued a notice to appear in court.
• Police arrested a 19-year-old Orlando woman Wednesday after they said she attempted to steal various merchandise from seven stores in the Seminole Towne Center mall.
Police said a witness advised a security guard at the mall that the woman and two minors had been taking stolen items to a car in the parking lot, then returning to steal more. When police stopped the woman, they said she had more than $800 worth of merchandise in her possession. The woman told police the shoplifting was her fault.
Emily Camelus, of Mercy Drive, was charged with larceny – coordinating with others, larceny – theft of more $300 from multiple locations, and larceny – removing antishoplifting device. She was taken to the Seminole County jail.
• Police arrested a 53-year-old Sanford man Tuesday after they said he attempted to steal more than $600 worth of merchandise from Kohl’s on Rinehart Road.
Baron Keith Bell, of Pine Avenue, was charged with larceny and taken to the Seminole County jail.
• Police arrested a 29-year-old Sanford woman last Saturday after they said she attempted to steal soda, shorts and shoes from the Walmart on S. Orlando Drive.
Crystal Goldsmith, of Hawatia Avenue, was charged with larceny and taken to the Seminole County jail.
Obstruction of public streets
• Police arrested a 37-year-old Sanford man Wednesday after they said he was soliciting at the intersection of Lake Mary Boulevard and U.S. 17-92.
Police said the man had been warned several times about soliciting in the right-of-way without a permit and refused to stop.
William Joseph Rossetter, homeless, was charged with obstruction of public streets and taken to the Seminole County jail.